Our two unique service chapels at Stockport provide a peaceful and comforting setting for the funeral service of a loved one.
The Rowan Chapel was opened in March 2005 and seats around 90 people. Built to mirror the existing architecture of the building from the outside, this light relaxing space offers a contemporary setting for an uplifing funeral service.
The Cypress Chapel is the original crematorium chapel seating around 90 guests and is part of the main crematorium building. This chapel has a traditional feel, with a high ceiling, stained glass windows and wooden pews.
Families can choose to hold a funeral service in either chapel, subject to availability. Facilities include:
- State of the art music system installed in both chapels providing access to an extensive online music library
- Organs for providing traditional music installed in both chapels
- An inbuilt web-casting service for family & friends to view the service on-line (Rowan Chapel only)
- Disabled access
- An outdoor speaker for guests outside the chapels
- A loop system for the hearing impaired